United Nations Children’s Fund (Unicef)
We invite you to be the CHANGE in South Africa by providing children in need with the opportunity to eat, play, and learn.
Emmanuel Educare has been teaching the children of Westlake for the last ten years. Emmanuel caters for upto 210 children and fees for the school cost just R 300 per month over ten months.
We invite you to contribute to our Bursary fund to help our children be the leaders of the future South Africa. Email us here to receive more details on how to contribute via our Emmanuel Educare bank account. (If you would prefer to make an immediate donation to WUCT, then please see the box on the right of this page).
- Bursaries at Emmanuel are a supplement to parents who are having difficulty in meeting the monthly fees.
- Bursaries are granted in case of financial need only.
- Wherever possible, parents should make a financial contribution to their child’s education.
- 100% bursaries are only granted as a last resort: parents must pay something.
- If parents want to receive a bursary for their child, they must complete an application form which is available at the office.
- Parents will be required to detail their income with supporting documentation such as payslips.
- A Bursary Committee will be responsible for awarding bursaries, and how much, and the Committee’s decision is final.
- The Bursary Committee shall consist of Two members of the Governing body and The Principal plus a member of The Westlake United Church Trust
- Bursaries will only be awarded to the extent that funds are available so it will not be possible to help everyone who needs a bursary.
- Parents are advised to apply as early as possible for bursaries, ideally in the fourth term of the previous year.